Firepower came to Queenstown?s Coronet Peak today (August 22) as teams of firefighters in full gear went head to head on the slopes, in aid of the Bruce Grant Youth Trust.Read More
- Open 23 Aug 2014
65cmAverage Snow Base
1cmLast Snow Fall
- Open 22 Aug 2014
155cmAverage Snow Base
40cmLast Snow Fall
- Adam Barwood Defends National Slalom Title, Piera Hudson Claims Second National Title Queenstown, New Zealand (19 August 2014)
- Piera Hudson and Willis Feasey Crowned National GS Champs. Queenstown, New Zealand - 17 Aug
- The Remarkables Car Park Update
- Significant investment delivers growth for the NZ tourism industry
- Coronet Peak ski area wins prestigious Green Ribbon Award
The 13km access road to the Remarkables ski area, usually conquered by vehicles, will be tackled by a team of keen runners in a Daffodil day fundraiser.
Runners can choose to run the whole access road or just the last 5.5km to the top or run the final 1km, and money raised through sponsorship will be donated to the Cancer Society.
Free for anyone to enter with a minimum $20 donation to the Cancer Society.